Just two days remain to enter the competition if you want to qualify for the earlybird draw worth up to $1,500 toward the cost of attending the CCNA’s 88th National Convention in Winnipeg.
Entry packages must be postmarked or shipped prepaid prior to midnight on January 10 to: 8 Market St., Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario, M5E 1M6. (C.O.D. packages will not be accepted.) The final entry deadline is Friday, January 19.
In an effort to answer some of the most common questions, here are a few points to remember when entering the 2007 BNC:
- All entries require a single tear sheet – duplicates are not necessary
- One story, feature or photo may be submitted to multiple (applicable) categories. Only one entry will be accepted per category
- For General Excellence, please submit your first edition for the weeks selected
- The base fee to enter General Excellence $50 + GST
- The base fee for all other categories is $55 + GST
- Premier Awards and Special Competitions are $5 per entry + GST
- E.g. A paper entering General Excellence and four Premier categories would owe $125 + GST
Visit the CCNA website at http://www.communitynews.ca/bncawards/2007/ to find all the rules and forms for this year’s competition.
Finalists will be announced on March 12 with the awards being presented in Winnipeg on Friday, May 11.
If you have any questions, contact Andrew Powell at 1-877-305-2262 x29 or email@example.com.