The Canadian Community Newspapers Association has moved.
Effective September 1, CCNA and Canadian Media Circulation Audit members should direct mail to the following address:
Canadian Community Newspapers Association
890 Yonge Street, Suite 200
Also note our new phone extensions. Phone, fax and e-mail remain unchanged.
Phone: 416-482-1090 or toll-free 1-877-305-2262
- John Hinds, Chief Executive Officer – ext. 244 or direct 416-923-0858
- Tina Ongkeko, Managing Director, Community Media – ext. 325
- Andrew Powell, IT Manager – ext. 329
- Katrina L. Santiago, Program Manager – ext. 321
- Winnie Legaspi, CMCA Coordinator – ext. 323
- Drew Halfnight, Communications Coordinator – ext. 324
- Sylvia Wu, Accountant – ext. 327
In May 2008, CCNA and the Canadian Newspaper Association announced that they would combine operations under a two-year co-management agreement. Programs, staff and services are being integrated to provide a wider range of services to all members. There is no change in the governance structure of either association.
Please update your records and forward this information to your staff, including your circulation department to ensure that we continue to receive your newspaper.