Newspapers Canada has compiled a number of Case Studies that demonstrate the success advertisers have had using newspapers.
Take a look through this diverse range of newspaper advertising initiatives – Open Wine ads drove sales, Nissan added augmented reality, Preventable.ca wrapped the paper and the Canadian Mint used the paper for launch.
Examples are mainly from Canada, but there is also one international case study.
Click though each of the ten Case Studies below for more details:
- Open Wine – Print drives sales.pdf
- Nissan – Uses Augmented Reality with Print.pdf
- Preventable.ca – Newspaper Ad Wrap.pdf
- Canadian Mint – Newspapers work for government advertising.pdf
- Flora pro activ – Packaged goods connecting with communities.pdf
- Mitsubishi – Demonstrating the power of frequency works.pdf
- Canadian Tire – Connecting locally.pdf
- Claytons – Integrated Inserts.pdf
- University of Manitoba – Newspaper vs. Flyer.pdf
For more newspaper advertising success stories, visit our Case Study page.