APRIL 22, 2015 – The product management team at Canada Post has approached Newspapers Canada to seek your feedback on how they can improve or enhance their Publications Mail service. This is a great opportunity for you to share your thoughts, concerns, ideas, etc. They are in the process of gathering input from customers and other stakeholders such as agencies and mail service providers. Improvements are targeted for January 2016.
Please take a few moments to answer the following questions:
- What are the top 3 changes you would like to see with Canada Post’s Publications Mail service?
- What can Canada Post do to help simplify the mail preparation associated with Publications Mail?
- What changes would you like to see with their Undeliverable Publications Mail (uPM) service?
– Would you prefer if this were an optional service?
– How would you like to receive your undeliverable mail items (report/data, scan? of address block, physical item)?
- What can they do to simplify the pricing structure (please be specific)?
- Would you be willing to pay a nominal fee to access a faster delivery standard (currently available for weekly mailers only)?
Other comments / suggestions.
Email your responses to Newspapers Canada at email@example.com by Friday, May 8, 2015.