Home Update: Public notice advertising under threat in Saskatchewan Saskatchewan Legislative Building Flower Garden

Saskatchewan Legislative Building Flower Garden

FEATURED IMAGE: The Saskatchewan Legislative Building was designed by Edward and W.S. Maxwell of Montreal, Quebec who described their design as a free adaptation of English Renaissance architecture which marks it unmistakably as a representative of the British Sovereignty under which the province is governed. Construction began on August 31, 1908, and the building was officially opened on October 12, 1912 by His Royal Highness the Duke of Connaught, who was Governor General of Canada and a son of Queen Victoria. The Saskatchewan Legislative Building is 167 metres long and 94 meters wide from the north to south wings, and 56 metres high from ground level to the top of the dome.

River through Saskatoon

Upcoming Events