The Ontario Community Newspapers Association (OCNA) is looking to recognize individuals who have made long-standing exemplary contributions to Ontario’s community newspapers, as part of its 2021 Hall of Fame entry class.
The association is currently accepting nominations, which are due no later than Tuesday, November 30 to be considered for this year’s induction class.
Candidates will be respected community news professionals who have remained passionate about the industry throughout challenges, opportunities and changes. They will be leaders who have helped community newspapers adapt and grow.
Nominees are encouraged from all aspects of the industry, including but not limited to: editorial, advertising, publishing, production, circulation, finance, sales or design. The Award may also be given posthumously.
Prospective nominees shall:
- have a proven record of outstanding achievements in the Ontario community newspaper industry
- have demonstrated leadership or innovation within the Ontario community newspaper industry
- have contributed to the overall health and success of community newspapers
- be well respected in the business and community
- be role models and inspirations for future generations of community newspaper leaders
For more information, please contact Karen Shardlow at email@example.com.