Newspapers Canada members receive exclusive discounts on educational webinars offered through our media association partners: Local Media Association, Online Media Campus and Inland Press Association. These hour-long online training sessions are an affordable and effective way to further your professional development and gain new skills.
Led by publishing industry experts, webinars are tailored to newsroom staff of all varieties, including sales teams and editorial roles. Training sessions are also flexible in order to suit your schedule: listen in on live presentations or download audio and visual materials to review at your convenience.
Learn more about the webinars coming up in January 2016:
- January 7, 2016 – 2016 and Beyond in Local Advertising, Promotions and Digital Services: The Future is Present
- January 12, 2016 – Transforming a Local Media Company
- January 14, 2016 Instant Sales: Six-Step Proven Process
- January 15, 2016 A Crash Course to Fact-Checking Journalism
- January 19, 2016 What You Need to Know About Ad Blocking
- January 26, 2015 How to Attract and Retain Quality Sales People
Click the links above to register, or view a complete list of upcoming webinars in the Newspapers Canada events calendar at www.newspaperscanada.ca/events/category/webinars.