Learn current trends to help develop your business opportunities: see Canada's best community newspapers at the prestigious CCNA Better Newspapers Competition Awards banquet and ceremony.
- Kick-up-your heels at a fun Maritime Kitchen Party with musical entertainment by Evans & Doherty, held at the historic Pier 21 in Halifax; and enjoy wonderful social programs for CCNA families that take in the sights, sounds and hospitality of Canada's ocean playground - Halifax and Maritime Canada.
- Congratulate winning journalists and industry leaders at the CIDA Awards reception, the President's Banquet and Special Awards presentation.
- Learn from the insights of unconventional thinker, broadcaster, writer and commentator Allan Gregg on things that matter to Canada's community newspapers.
- Stay on top of industry developments by attending a range of hands-on and informative sessions that explore such issues as digital photography, advertising sales and editorial tips.
- Network with industry leaders at all of these events, plus breakfasts, luncheons, round-tables, and the CCNA Annual General Meeting. What an excellent series of networking opportunities!
And best of all, receive a $100 earlybird discount when you register before June 1!
For registration information, go to the Convention web site at www.communitynews.ca/convention2002 .