Call for Entries: 2019 Canadian Community Newspaper Awards

Entries are now being accepted online for the 2019 Canadian Community Newspaper Awards! Open to member and non-member community newspapers and post-secondary campus newspapers across the country, the CCNAwards celebrate the best in community publishing from the previous year.

Download the entry book from the CCNAwards website at www.communitynewspaperawards.ca. Be sure to submit your entries by Friday, April 12, 2019.

Early-Bird Draw for News Media Canada Members

Send in your entries early for a chance to win back your total entry fee! Community newspapers that submit their entries and payment by Friday, April 5, 2019, will be entered into this special early-bird draw. Open to News Media Canada members only.

Encourage your staff and colleagues to gather and submit their best work. Participants can compete in a diverse range of categories covering editorial, photography and multimedia work in various circulation classes. Please note:

• The CCNAwards are now open to both member and non-member community newspapers.
  • Campus newspapers from post-secondary institutions are invited to compete in a separate division.
  • English and French entries in General Excellence, Editorial and Digital categories will be judged separately.

Visit the Canadian Community Newspaper Awards website at www.communitynewspaperawards.ca to download the entry book. For more information, please contact Kelly Gorven at awards@newsmediacanada.ca.