The National Newspaper Awards (NNAs) is now accepting entries for its 2017 competition. The contest will remain open until Jan. 15, 2018.
To be eligible, an entry must have been published first in 2017, in English or French, by a Canadian daily newspaper (in print, online, tablet or mobile) or by a digital publication that has met criteria established by the NNA Board of Governors in accordance with the rules of entry.
This is the 69th year of the awards. Finalists will be announced in mid-March, and winners will be announced at a gala dinner on Friday, May 4, 2018, in Toronto.
The entry fee is $40 + HST per entry for organizations on the NNA Benefactor List, and $50 + HST per entry for other entrants.
More information about the awards program can be found here:
• NNA Home Page: www.nna-ccj.ca
• Contest Rules: http://nna-ccj.ca/rules/
• Category Descriptions: http://nna-ccj.ca/entry-
• Entry Instructions and Guidelines: http://nna-ccj.ca/tips-on-
• How to Register: http://nna-ccj.ca/how-to-
• How to Enter: http://nna-ccj.ca/how-to-
For more information, contact:
Paul Woods, Executive Director