Judge Nomination Form
The Canadian Community Newspaper Awards and Great Idea Awards require leading industry professionals to serve as judges. Volunteer your time and contribute to the growth of Canada’s newspaper industry.
If you are interested in judging, complete the form below. Or, nominate other qualified professionals. Judges must meet the following requirements:
- Have significant work experience relevant to the category to be judged, and meet one or more of the following additional criteria:
- Have experience as a past judge in the category to be judged or a similar category;
- Have expertise as a past winner in the category to be judged or a similar category;
- Be nominated to judge by a peer at a CCNA-member or CNA-member newspaper;
- Be employed in the newspaper industry;
- Be employed in a field related to the category to be judged. This includes, but is not limited to, journalism professors at the post-secondary level and individuals working in related fields such as advertising or photography.
Those selected will be required to adjudicate entries in the month of February. Their advice and constructive feedback will be published in the Winners books and their contribution acknowledged alongside the category they judged.
Only those selected to serve as judges will be contacted, and their category assignment will be confirmed at that time.
Questions? Contact Nicole Bunt, Program Assistant, at email@example.com.