Thank you for attending INK+BEYOND 2014
Newspapers Canada would like to thank all of the delegates, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors conference partners and volunteers who made Canada’s 95th annual newspaper conference such a great success!
Click the links below to view some of the main takeaways from the INK+BEYOND speaker sessions and workshops.
- Mark Challinor on the Future of Newspapers and the Rise of the Connected Device
- Adam Burnham shares his advice for building a successful sales model
- Five TMT predictions for 2014
- Great Idea Award winners show off their creativity
- Newspapers partner with Twitter to engage readers and drive revenue
- The Globe goes beyond clicks with the help of MOAT analytics
- What newspapers need to know about Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation
- Swedish digital expert Frida Lundh shares her transformational insights
- Alan Torrie discusses stress and mental health in the workplace
- Inside Crackgate: How the Toronto Star Broke the Rob Ford Scandal
- Award-winning columnist Christie Blatchford on the evolution of storytelling
You can view, save and share photos from this year's INK+BEYOND conference by visiting the Newspapers Canada Facebook page.
CBC PEI coverage from INK+BEYOND 2014
If you have any questions about INK+BEYOND, please contact Tina Ongkeko, Managing Director, Member Services, at email@example.com.
You can view all of the coverage from previous INK+BEYOND events by visiting our Conference Archive.