Newspapers Canada is pleased to provide a selection of speaker presentations from the 2016 National Conference held in Edmonton on Friday, May 27.
Click the links below to view presentation slides from some of the industry experts who joined us in Edmonton.
Bookmark this page and check back often as we add more presentations.
General Session A1: News Media Innovators with Bold Initiatives
- Norm Coyne, Events and Promotion Manager, Prince George Citizen
- Bob Cox, Publisher, Winnipeg Free Press
- Tony Ort, Vice President of Newspaper Relations, TCN Inc.
- Kelly Levson, Director, Marketing and Research, Newspapers Canada
- Gordon Cameron, Group Managing Editor, Hamilton Community News
General Session A2: More News Media Innovators with Bold Initiatives
- Joan Brehl, Vice President/General Manager, AAM Canada, Alliance for Audited Media
- Nadine Chevolleau, Consumer Marketing Manager, Toronto Star
- Sara Hill, President and CEO, and Don Williams, Vice-President and Research Director, Vividata
- Chris Fossenier, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Social Spiral
- B1 - Newspapers Drive Results - Kelly Levson, Newspapers Canada
- B2 - Engaging the Younger Audience - Norm Coyne, Prince George Citizen
- C2 - Thriving Under Pressure: Resiliency at Work - Dora Newcombe, Senior Training Consultant, Shepell
If you have any questions about the 2016 National Conference, contact Tina Ongkeko, Managing Director, Member Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.