On April 29 and 30, more than 250 publishers, editors and corporate executives came together in Vancouver, BC, for Canada’s national newspaper conference. The 92nd annual event was hosted by Newspapers Canada in partnership with the British Columbia and Yukon Community Newspapers Association.
- Mario Garcia, Founder and President, Garcia Media
- Adrian Norris, Managing Editor, Design and Presentation, The Globe and Mail
- Geoff Tan, Senior Vice-President and Head, Strategic Marketing, Singapore Press Holdings
- Brady Murphy, Vice President of Sales, Mobile Solutions, Transcontinental Interactive
- Roger Coover, publisher of Stockton Record, California - Rethinking Newspapers: Digital Paywalls or Freemiums?
- Mark Mulholland, Associate Director for The American Press Institute - Optimizing Sales Effectiveness
- Adrian Norris, Managing Editor, Design & Presentation for The Globe and Mail - Proud Print
- Dave Olson, Community Marketing Director for HootSuite - Sparking the Conversation: Creating a Social Media Plan
- Geoff Tan, Senior Vice-President and Head, Strategic Marketing, Singapore Press Holdings - Stratgies for Multiple Platforms
Remember to visit Newspapers Canada on Facebook for more photos, videos and highlights from the 2011 conference.