On May 1-3, 2013, Newspapers Canada partnered with the Canadian Association of Journalists to host the INK+BEYOND newspaper conference at the Westin Hotel in Ottawa.
Session summaries, photos and more highlights from Canada's 94th annual national conference are available at the links below.
Newspapers Canada is pleased to provide our INK+BEYOND 2013 delegates with a selection of presentations conference sessions. Click the links below to view PDF presentations from some of our renowned industry speakers:
- Multi-Platform Advertising Strategies
- Real-Time Bidding: A Practical View
- Making your Newspaper Come Alive With Augmented Reality
- Social Media – What’s Your Strategy?
- Tablets: E-Paper Access from Launch to Stats
- Driving Employee Engagement in the Media Sector
Delegates who attended Juan Señor's opening keynote on Mediamorphosis may request a copy of his 2012 report on Innovations in Newspapers by emailing Tina Ongkeko, Managing Director, Member Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.