Sustaining/Associate membership in Newspapers Canada is open to suppliers, vendors and consultants to the newspaper industry.
This corporate-level membership applies to individuals and organizations that are primarily affiliated with or do direct business with newspapers. Applications for Newspapers Canada Sustaining/Associate Membership are submitted to the Newspapers Canada boards of directors for approval.
Benefits of Sustaining/Associate Membership:
- Listing in Vendors Directory on website with membership designation.
- Insert in new member kit.
- Discount on CommunityWire newswire service.
- Weekly News on News e-newsletter as well as all other non-confidential Newspapers Canada publications.
- Registration for Newspapers Canada events at discounted member rates.
- Newspapers Canada materials at member rates.
- Access to programs and services offered by Newspapers Canada.
Sustaining/Associate Members are entitled to a number of privileges and benefits but do not have the right to receive confidential information and data. Sustaining/Associate Members are not eligible to vote at CNA or CCNA members’ meetings.