- This event has passed.
Photoshop Tips & Tricks
24 May 2018 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Okay, how about “Adjust your photos faster, and easier, in Photoshop…with better quality.” That’s right, most people work WAY too hard at adjusting photos in Photoshop and there are tools and techniques that make it easy, quick, and give you better quality than what you might be getting right now. This isn’t new to CC 2018, either. Nope..these tools have been around for awhile, but hidden away so most people don’t know to use them.
Some of what you’ll learn:
- How to adjust multiple images simultaneously (better than Actions)
- How to balance color with a click..or fine-tune with two simple sliders (goodbye Color Balance or Variations)
- Convert photos to black and white in a click, but still control contrast, shadows, and adjust specific colors to shades of grey
- Save the same images as both color AND black and white
- Resize images during save
- Crop multiple images with some focal length simultaneously (image cropping 500 portraits at once)
Do you wish to add an upcoming industry event to our calendar? Please send details to: / Vous aimeriez inscrire une activité à venir à notre calendrier? Veuillez envoyer tous les détails à : email@example.com