- This event has passed.
Inland Press Webinar: The Power of Onsite Social Networks
12 October 2016 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Uncover best practices for creating onsite social networks from Content and Audience Development ConsultantTom Gierasimczuk and Dan Seaman, Product Director, Viafoura.
In this webinar, you’ll discover how to cultivate a highly engaged online community around your content, drive re-engagement, and unlock the value of your first-party data.
- How to leverage social media while building a highly engaged onsite community
- How your onsite communities can enrich your first party data and create incremental value for your business
- The tradeoffs made when completely offloading your communities to social media
- Why new advancements in natural language processing and automation have made developing onsite, civil communities possible for digital publishers
- The impact of onsite and social engagement on attention time and other important KPIs
Do you wish to add an upcoming industry event to our calendar? Please send details to: / Vous aimeriez inscrire une activité à venir à notre calendrier? Veuillez envoyer tous les détails à : email@example.com