- This event has passed.
From Influence to Impact: Crisis Leadership for Today and Tomorrow
28 May 2020 @ 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Presented by Mark Levy, president and co-founder, Revenue Development Resources Inc.
For the better part of four decades, Mark Levy has trained sales and media managers to become the leadership needed to prepare for “the next perfect storm.” Now that the perfect storm — the coronavirus pandemic and its destruction — has arrived, this webinar on crisis leadership is more urgent than ever before. In this 75-minute session, he will show you how to peel back the layers of your team to identify the true team captains, grow the team’s respect and help you become an even better “shepherd.”
In an unconventional approach, Mark Levy will guide you through these unconventionally named topics — that reveal specific and valuable sales and leadership lessons:
- They all look fast in the pasture.
- They know, uh, don’t they?
- Three things for you and your team to consider doing to make the most out of these times.
- The value of three-letter words. And one- and two-letter words. And two- and four-letter words.
- How managers — not sellers — can slow cancellations down “the next time.”
- What do clients want?
- Leader, manager, shepherd? What are the differences — and which one are you?
Do you wish to add an upcoming industry event to our calendar? Please send details to: / Vous aimeriez inscrire une activité à venir à notre calendrier? Veuillez envoyer tous les détails à : firstname.lastname@example.org