CANADIAN COMMUNITY NEWSPAPERS ASSOCIATION (CCNA)
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an Annual General Meeting of the members of the Canadian Community Newspapers Association will be held at the Westin Edmonton Hotel, Edmonton, Alberta, in the Turner Valley room (2nd floor), on Thursday, May 26, 2016, at the hour of 5:00 P.M. for the following purposes:
- to receive and consider the audited financial statements of the Association for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2015;
- to appoint auditors for 2016;
- to receive the reports of the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Regional Affiliated Associations;
- to conduct such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
Dated this 5th day of May, 2016, on behalf of the Board of Directors
Tim Shoults, Corporate Secretary
Minutes of the 2015 Annual General Meeting held on May 21 in Toronto, Ontario, may be downloaded below or requested from the CCNA office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALL FOR RESOLUTIONS
The Canadian Community Newspapers Association invites the submission of resolutions for discussion and action at the 2016 Annual General Meeting. President Abbas Homayed has appointed the following as the Resolutions Committee:
- Chair: Gordon Cameron, Hamilton Community News, Hamilton, ON – email@example.com
- Kim MacAulay, Clipper Weekly, Beausejour, MB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Francis Sonier, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB – email@example.com
Members wishing to present resolutions before or during the Annual General Meeting are urged to have them prepared for submission to the above named committee. If you are unable to attend, please complete and submit the enclosed proxy form.
Click to download:
- Notice of 2016 CCNA Annual General Meeting and Proxy form
- Minutes of the 2015 CCNA Annual General Meeting