Everyone – mark your calendars!
On November 15 at 1 pm EST, Google News will be offering NMC members a special training session.
This course will provide members with the skills every journalist needs for reporting in the digital age. You will learn a broad range of practical tools that you can use immediately from better understanding how Search works, to leveraging Google Trends to discover keywords to guide your editorial strategy, to Google Alerts, Scholar, Data Explorer, Data Set Search and more to help you find the best resources and data to support your work.
We will also review the basics of safety and security online with Google tools, and have time for Q and A.
How can I join?
- To join Hangouts Meet from your computer or smartphone: meet.google.com/ybf-chqt-jyp
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please enter your company name in the “Your Name” field.
- Once accepted, please make sure to keep your microphone muted (microphone icon on top) when not speaking.
- To join by phone: +1 647-738-9202 PIN: 713 452#
- Not recommended, as you will miss the slide show and the video interaction, please use this method only if you face any issue connecting by computer or smartphone.
- Please make sure to keep your microphone muted when not speaking.