Your newspaper works hard to produce the best content each year, now get the recognition you deserve in the Canadian Community Newspapers AssociationÔÇÖs (CCNA) 2008 Better Newspapers Competition (BNC).
CCNA members have four days left to submit entries for the 2008 BNC, and to help you organize your submission here are five basic steps to get your package ready:
- Head over to http://www.communitynews.ca/bncawards/2008/ and print off the entry forms which are included as a PDF.
- Read the ÔÇ£Entry Rules and CriteriaÔÇØ and decide which categories you want to enter.
- Gather your tear sheets for each entry and attach an entry tag (which is provided with the entry form) to each of them.
- Fill in the entry forms and mark off which categories you are entering.
- Mail us your entries and entry form, along with the entry fees, postmarked or shipped prepaid prior to midnight on January 18 to: 8 Market St., Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario, M5E 1M6. (Just remember, C.O.D. packages will not be accepted.)
Finalists will be announced on March 12 with the awards being presented at the CCNAÔÇÖs National Convention in Toronto on Friday, May 9.
If you have any questions you can reach me at 1-877-305-2262 x29 or firstname.lastname@example.org.