The Fall 2014 webinar series gets underway on October 9! Register now to take advantage of these cost-effective training opportunities for yourself and your staff. Using the theme of the Winners’ Circle, this series features presentations from some of the best newspapers in the country. Attendees will get an inside look at award-winning editorial works, multimedia features, newspaper promotions, and more—and find out what it took to get the job done.
In addition, two National Newspaper Award-winning photographers will provide helpful tips for novice and veteran photojournalists alike. The series also includes a free webinar on using “Big Data” to increase revenue, improve engagement and strengthen your bottom lines.
The full list of topics is as follows:
- The Best Multimedia Features, National Newspaper Award
- Getting the Story: Investigations finalists, National Newspaper Awards
- 2014 Big Data in classifieds and marketplaces: The new opportunity (FREE WEBINAR)
- Tooting Your Own Horn: Best Newspaper Marketing and Promotions, Great Idea Awards
- Engaging Youth: Best Young Reader Engagement Initiative finalists, Great Idea Awards
- Eye of the Storm: News Feature Photography Tips
- Photo Essays: The Art of Long-Term Photo Stories
For more information and to register, visit https://nmc-mic.ca/cart/cart.php?m=product_list&c=2.
Full series subscriptions are also available. Starting at just $100, a subscription offers the best value and is a convenient way to provide one-stop training for your entire staff. Subscription options are available for individuals as well as newspaper groups and corporate chains.
To see which option works best for you, visit the Webinar Subscription page or contact Tina Ongkeko at firstname.lastname@example.org.