The Globe and Mail, The Toronto Star and the Calgary Herald have received nominations for this year’s prestigious International News Media Association (INMA) awards competition.
The Globe was nominated for:
- Best Initiative to Retain Subscribers
- Best Product and Tech Innovation
- Best Initiative to Register Users
- Best Initiative to Acquire Subscribers
- Best Use of Data To Drive Subscriptions, Content, or Product Design
- Best Use of Data to Automate or Personalize
The Star was nominated for:
The Herald was nominated for:
- Best Public Relations or Community Service Campaign
- Best Use of Video (with Calgary Sun)
The 2021 competition garnered 644 entries from 212 news brands in 37 countries. Winners will be announced on June 3. More information and a full list of nominees is available on the INMA website.