From Airdrie to Woodstock, Postmedia has relaunched more than 80 community newspaper websites, bringing loyal readers a richer user experience and closer community connections.
All of Postmedia’s community newspaper websites are getting the same performance makeover recently rolled out to Postmedia’s larger market daily newspaper websites over the past year. Designed and built with both audiences and advertisers in mind, key features include:
- Faster websites that work across desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- A streamlined user experience that makes it easier to consume content
- Improved search effectiveness to find what you’re looking for faster
- New ways to discover content in your region through News Nearby
- New ways to engage including single sign-on, a rich commenting platform that lets readers follow or block users, social sharing options and more
- Powerful editorial tools that enable our newsrooms to ensure you’re always getting the biggest, most relevant stories on the top of our homepage
- Inline advertising relevant to you without disrupting your story experience
- Accessibility improvements including the option of mouse-free navigation and other technical enhancements that will help you navigate our sites with accessibility devices
Click here to check out all of the re-launched sites.